Our best-selling Back Belt, proven by thousands of relieved users
We have been supplying and fitting the Model 57 workwear belt for more than 30 years. As a surgical orthotics supplier, we are 100% confident in the performance of the Model 57 back belt, to help with back pain, sciatica, muscle strains and disc and ligament injuries.
The Model 57 is made from surgical grade, high tension elastic that provides reliable, consistent support. Touch-fastening, adjustable and with individual side-tensioners, the Model 57 is easy to fit, conforms well to the shape of the body and supports the back and sides evenly. The deep back section is V-shaped to match the contours of the back and has 5 vertical stays to provide maximum support whist maintaining the shape and position of the belt.
- Best-selling back support belt
- Surgical grade elastic, for maximum support and durable performance
- 5 vertical back stays (ribs)
- Left and right side tensioners, with touch fastening
- Extra-deep design with ‘V’ shape
- Can be worn over or under clothing
- Available in white or blue, in a large range of sizes
- Depth of belt: Back 8”(20cm) / Front 6.5”(16cm)
Suitable for anyone suffering with:
- Lower back pain
- Disc injuries
- Muscle strains
- Ligament damage
Model 57 belts are listed by waist size and offer a good range of flex / adjustment when fitting. Select the size required using the guide below. Allow a little extra room if wearing over clothing.
- X-Small: 25-28” (63-71cm) waist
- Small: 29-32” (74-81cm) waist
- Medium: 33-36” (84-91cm) waist
- Large: 37-40” (94-102cm) waist
- X-Large: 41-44” (104-112cm)
- XX-Large: 45-48” (112-120cm)
- XXX-Large: 49-52” (122-130cm)