Available in Transit or Self-Propel versions, the Orbit has quick release rear wheels and a lightweight aluminium construction, making it ideal for dismantling to go into the back of a vehicle. Attendant brakes with locking handles are a standard feature giving the attendant / carer total control, even when negotiating slopes. Unlike a lot of wheelchairs out there, the over-seat and back rest pad are easily removed for cleaning so you can keep your chair in tip top condition all year round.
Another superior feature are the flip up detachable armrests. This saves the need for transferring to a chair whilst sitting at a table, which can sometimes prove difficult when eating out. Finally, the swing in and out detachable footrests with depth adjustable footplates make life a lot easier if a transfer is necessary. The orbit is an ideal solution for the first time wheelchair user.
- Great all-round wheelchair for day trips and occasional use
- Lightweight for easy transportation
- Flip-up removable arm rests and swing away foot rests for easy transfer
- Padded, washable and waterproof seat and back covers
- Type: Transit, Self-Propel
- Seat Width: 18” (45cm)
- Seat Depth: 16” (41cm)
- Seat Height: 18” / 45cm
- Max User Weight: 115kg / 18 stone
- Weight: 13kg
- Crash Tested: No
- Colour: Silver