The Monza makes great use of low profile pneumatic tyres, adding to the comfort of the drive and complete the look of the scooter. However, that’s not all because the large 13-inch wheels actually give the Monza a ground clearance of 6.5 inches allowing you to climb curbs and glide across difficult terrain with ease. The Monza even goes one step further to make the ride even more comfortable, it makes use of an oil-dampened suspension system that is able to soak up bumps in the road. Featuring an ergonomic seat encased in a breathable material, enjoy a seat that moulds perfectly to your body shape, you can enjoy comfortable mobility even on warmer days. What makes a scooter roadworthy is not only the speed. To be safe when you’re on the road, your scooter needs to be fully prepared, and the Monza is ready to take on the road whether it’s day or night thanks to its full lighting system. Finally, stay fully informed of what’s going on with the digital display and stay connected on the move with a 12volt power socket to charge your mobile, tablet or satnav for longer journeys.
- Outstanding, stylish scooter with rugged looks
- Capable of handling tougher terrains
- Class 3 model, ready for use on the road
- Extremely comfortable to drive
- Digital control system that is easy to operate and understand
- Choice of 5 stunning colour combinations
- Max User Weight: 200kg / 31 stone.
- Length: 1490mm.
- Width: 615mm.
- Height: 1100mm.
- Max Speed: 12.8kph / 8mph.
- Range: 57km / 35 miles.
- Wheel Size: 335mm / 13.2”.
- Tyre Type: Pneumatic Low Profile.
- Heaviest Part: 52.5kg.
- Total Weight (Inc Batteries): 138kg.
- Batteries: 2 x 80ah.
- Seat Height: 450 to 510mm.
- Lights Fitted: Yes.
- Turning Radius: 2125mm.
- Max Slope: 12 Degree.