With its beautiful styling, quality craftsmanship and great comfort and support, the Admiral Care sits in our premium range with extra features including generous deep filled cushioning and a newly developed tilt-in-space action which can take up to 25st. This works by maintaining a consistent angle between the base and back of the chair as the footrest is elevated, therefore considerably reducing the occurrence and risk of pressure sores by evenly spreading the pressure when seated, and the high leg elevation position can also help improve circulation.
The Admiral Care is available in 2 sizes, standard and compact, to provide the best support and comfortable fit for all users. The Lateral back provides superior lateral support to help maintain an upright body position, helping to maintain correct spinal positioning and prevent back fatigue.
The Admiral Care’s smooth and quiet dual motor operation combined with the easy-to-use ‘back-lit’ hand controller assures you can safely stand, recline and relax in comfort at all times. The ultra-comfortable leg rest offers support across the whole width of the chair.
- Heavy duty rise and recline armchair, suitable for users up to 25 stone / 160kg
- Available in standard or compact size, suitable for smaller and shorter users
- Strong frame and quiet motor operation
- Upholstered in PV, waterproof fabric
- Tilt-in-space frame action
- Back-lit hand controls are easy to see and easy to use
- Contact us for guidance on sizing and suitability
- Back: Lateral
- Motor: Dual
- Action Type: Tilt in Space
- Max User Weight: 25 stone / 160kg
- Seat Height: 19” / 480mm (standard), 18” / 460mm (compact)
- Seat Width: 20” / 510mm (standard), 18” / 460mm (compact)
- Seat Depth: 20” / 510mm (standard), 18” / 460mm (compact)
- Overall Height: 44” / 1120mm (standard), 42” / 1070mm (compact)
- Overall Width: 34” / 860mm (standard), 31” / 790mm (compact)
- Overall Depth: 39” / 990mm (standard), 37” / 940mm (compact)
- Back Height: 27” / 690mm (standard), 26” / 660mm (compact)
- Leg Lift Height: 20” / 510mm
- Warranty: 1 Year / 3 Years on motor