The Ergo 115 is an ultralight aluminium wheelchair, featuring the S-Ergo Seating System and detachable swing-away footrests. Lightweight, foldable and compact, it is easy to store and transport. You can choose between the attendant-propelled wheelchair with 14″ rear wheels or the self-propel wheelchair with 24″ quick-release rear wheels.
The ergonomic arm-pads are curved inward according to the way users lean their arms and elbow on the pad. The pad is also narrower at the bottom edges, creating less obstruction for the hands while propelling. Spacious and comfortable, the outrigged design minimizes the chair’s overall width while still maintaining an ergonomic sitting space. The new ergonomic hand-rims provide comfort and greater mobility for better propulsion and efficient braking.
The S-Ergo 115 is also available as a tall version, with a 19” / 52.5cm deep seat, especially suited to taller users.
- Crash test approved for use in a vehicle
- Available in 3 seat widths, 16”, 18” and 20”
- Ergonomic design and styling
- Transit (attendant propelled) and self-propel models available
- 2 colour options; Rose Red or Silver
- Type: Transit / Self-Propel
- Seat Width: 16”, 18”, 20” (40, 45, 50cm)
- Seat Depth: 17” / 43cm (19” / 52.5cm tall model)
- Seat Height: 20” / 50cm
- Backrest Height: 16” / 41cm
- Armrest Height: 8” / 21cm
- Calf Length:12” to 16” / 31cm to 40cm
- Max User Weight: 115kg / 18 stone
- Weight: 12.1kg to 14.1kg
- Colour: Rose Red, Silver.
- Crash Tested: Yes