The Q100 R is the ideal powerchair for modern day life. Designed for agility and stability, it’s perfect for tackling both indoor and outdoor terrain with ease, ideal for day to day life. The Q100 R features a number of advanced benefits, far more than you would expect to see on most entry-level indoor/outdoor powerchairs.
The ultra-slim base measures only 21″ (54cm) in width, 40″ (101cm) in length and has compact turning circle of only 62″ (160cm) making it ideal for use around the home, in shops or other restricted environments. The easy to use, intuitive controls provide you with the confidence to manoeuvre wherever and whenever you need to go. As well as the control and agility needed for indoor use, the Q100 R features powerful 55 Ah batteries which can deliver up to 19 miles on a single charge. Perfect for every-day use and trips out and about.
The specially designed frame and base offer the user the best traction and stability when travelling and therefore offering the most economic power consumption. At only 95kg in weight the Q100 R is easily hoisted in and out of a vehicle and is perfect for use on ramps. The Q100 R is even crash-tested meaning that it can be used as a seat whilst in transport removing the need to transfer to and from a car seat. The stylish and minimalistic design of the frame and shroud makes the Q100 R one of the most attractive and sleek looking powerchairs on the market. The seating system itself is customisable and the wheel and shroud have a selection of vibrant colour inlays to choose from. For practicality when out and about, the Q100 R features a discreet and low-impact kerb climber to help you over kerbs of up to 4″ (10cm) at low-speed and even from a standing start.
- Quickie Q100R, the compact powerchair with quality and style
- Smartbase Technology, designed to provide maximum stability and minimum base width
- Fully adjustable backrest provides excellent postural support
- Swing away sides allow easy side transfer
- Adjustable, folding and swing-away footrests
- Choice of 4 vibrant colour inlays, for that personal touch (red, green, blue or black)
- The Quickie Q100R includes an extensive range of great features as standard, which can be further enhanced with added options to provide the perfect powerchair package. Please get in touch for further information and help
- Max User Weight: 19 stone / 120kg
- Seat Width: 490mm / 19”
- Seat Depth: 490mm / 19”
- Seat Height: 450mm / 17.5”
- Length: 101cm / 39.5”
- Max Speed: 4mph
- Range: 31km / 19miles
- Tyre Type: Pneumatic
- Total Weight (Inc Batteries): 95kg / 209.4lb
- Batteries: 2 x 55ah
- Lights Fitted: No
- Turning Radius: 1600mm / 63”
- Maximum Slope: 6 degree