Weighing only 8.5kg, the Ergo Lite is Karma’s lightest attendant-propelled wheelchair. The compact design is ideal for wheelchair users who need a simple, lightweight wheelchair. It is equipped with Karma’s unique S-Ergo seating system for extra comfort and allows for convenient storage and transportation.
The backrest and frame can be folded in seconds, which makes storage and transport both simple and easy. Ergo-Lite includes the patented S-Ergo Seating system, which helps promote pressure relief and stop the user sliding forward in the seat. This makes the wheelchair comfortable and helps maintain good posture. The upholstery is treated with AEGIS Microbe Shield, which is FDA, EPA and EU approved. This anti-microbial upholstery inhibits bacterial and fungal growth, eliminates odour and is designed for easy cleaning, providing a shield to help protect your health.
The innovative attendant brakes gives the caregiver access to the parking brake without having to lean forward. Just push the attendant brakes to park the chair and pull to unlock. The Ergo Lite is approved for transportation in accordance with ISO 7176-19. This means it is suitable to be used as a seat in a motor vehicle for transportation.
- Our best-selling lightweight wheelchair
- S-Ergo seating with anti-bacterial coated upholstery
- Comfortable, even in extended use
- Agile and easy to control
- Dual action, attendant or user controlled brakes
- Crash tested for transportation
- Type: Transit
- Seat Width: 16”, 18” (40, 45cm)
- Seat Depth: 17” / 42cm
- Seat Height: 19” / 48cm
- Backrest Height: 16” / 42cm
- Armrest Height: 8” / 21cm
- Calf Length:14” to 16” / 35cm to 40cm
- Max User Weight: 100kg / 16 stone
- Weight: 8.5kg (16”) / 8.7kg (18”)
- Colour: Pearl Silver.
- Crash Tested: Yes